PGA Jr. League is a fun, social and inclusive opportunity for boys and girls, ages 8 - 13, to learn and enjoy the game of golf from PGA and LPGA Professionals. Like many other recreational youth sports, participants wear numbered jerseys and play on teams with friends.
There are numerous benefits associated with the program:
- Playing on a team is low-pressure and less stressful. The primary goal is to enjoy the game for life!
- There is no individual scoring and all the players get to play in every competition!
- “Flags” are awarded and collected throughout the season to display proudly on their bag-tags.
- Coaches have the ability to alternate players to maximize the team’s success.
- Numbered jerseys for each of the players helps build a sense of identity for each participant.
Opportunity for advancement through Regional Competitions.
Online Registration will open in Feb.
Register for Lacoma’s team at www.pgajrleague.com
Please Reach out to Lacoma PGA Professional JT Thompson for more info!!!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-747-3874
Cost $125 per player (includes all events, team shirt, practice session & par 3 membership at Lacoma)